Revay & Associates Limited
Mar 2008 – Present
- Seek and respond to RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs.
- Redesign and manage the website content.
- Manage social media platforms – Google and LinkedIn.
- Design and manage SharePoint knowledge base site.
- Support consultants across Canadian offices with research and graphics for claim reports.
- Support President and past VPs with marketing initiatives.
- Plan and coordinate bi-annual Development Days.
- Offer solutions and support consultants with up-to-date technologies to optimize productivity and better serve clients.
- Plan and design marketing initiatives for conferences and annual events.
Ana Wong Design
2002 – Present
Creative Director | Graphic & Web Designer | Web Developer | UX & UI Designer
Help businesses express their values and reach their audience while adhering to individual brand standards, or designing new ones, in print and digital media such as:
- business cards
- business templates
- conference booths
- email communications
- mobile applications
- white paper
Assist with product development and user experience with web and mobile applications as well as brick and mortar businesses.
Liase with printers and various vendors to produce creative collateral.
Provide guidance, expertise and recommendations for design and IT solutions.
Prioritize and execute responsibilities to meet tight deadlines while delivering best-in-class solutions.
Jun 2002 – Feb 2008
Production Artist | Graphic Designer | Studio Manager
A boutique creative design studio located in North York, Ontario.
- Update over 2000 product skus
- Design logos, brochures and other promotional materials for clients
- Hire and train designers
- Manage studio billing, supplies, IT support
- Partial list of brands: President’s Choice, PC Blue Menu, Exact, No Name, PC Organics, Teddy’s Choice, Ziggy’s.
Sep 2002 – Jun 2007
B.Des. Visual Communication – Graphic Design
Specialized in typography, branding, editorial, and packaging.